Inconceivable Events offers a variety of wedding planning packages ranging from full service planning to “day of” coordination
Each wedding is unique and often requires a custom created package and quote based on the needs of the couple. Below is a list of our most commonly requested services and packages:
Every Package Includes:
• Unlimited phone and email communication.
• Unlimited wedding day availability including setup and breakdown.
• Creation of detailed “day of” timeline.
• Coordination with wedding vendors.
• Attire and floral assistance (bustling gown, pinning boutonnieres, etc).
Full Planning Service – starting at $2,500
All services included in “partial planning” and “day of” packages plus:
• Five scheduled in-person planning meetings to cover all details of the event.
• One meeting to discuss floral design, styling, and decorative elements
• Two scheduled meetings with vendors (e.g. catering, florist, photographer, dj, etc)
• One meeting to discuss table assignments
• One final meeting (1-2 weeks prior to event) for details and timeline review
• Planning and executing wedding budget with coordination of deposits, payments and final due dates.
• Up to three in-person venue viewings and assistance with venue selection.
• Venue walk through and customized reception layout.
• Vendor appointment setup
• RSVP Management
• Assistance with table assignments
Partial planning services – starting at $1,250
All services from the “Day Of” package plus:
• An assistant coordinator in addition to the lead coordinator.
• Two scheduled in-person meetings to discuss and confirm details.
• Confirmation of ceremony and reception setup details with venue(s).
• Review of all vendor contracts.
• Direction of wedding rehearsal AND Venue Walkthrough (up to 2 hours each)
• Collection and transfer of ceremony items to reception (if necessary).
• Distribution of final payments/gratuities to vendors (if necessary).
Partial planning typically begins 6-10 weeks prior to your wedding date.
Day of wedding coordination – starting at $800
• One Lead Coordinator on the day of your event.
• One scheduled “final” in-person meeting 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding for final detail confirmations (in addition to the initial consultation meeting or phone call).
• Venue walk through OR direction of wedding rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
• Ten hours of wedding day coordination.
• Vendor confirmations.
• Customized wedding timeline provided to client, venue and vendors.
• Setup of all wedding elements not handled by a specific vendor (escort-cards, favors, guest book, table numbers, candles, etc.).
Although this package is referred to as “day of” coordination, the planning typically begins 4-6 weeks prior to the wedding date.
Below are a few additional a la carte services (please inquire for pricing):
• Venue Search
• Vendor Recommendations
• Advice/Guidance through planning process
• Coordination of post-wedding brunch
• Design and assembly of wedding favors and decorations
• Creation of Custom Wedding Welcome Bags & Favors
• Wedding Budget Development & Management
• Wedding Vendor & Venue Liaison
• Assembling of Invitations
• Day of setup assistance only
• Creation of guest bathroom amenity baskets
• Creation of out of town baskets or bags and delivery to hotels
EVENTS AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS
We provide event planning services for birthday parties, graduations, bridal showers, baby showers, anniversary and retirement parties – contact us for a custom list of services for your special occasion!
Are you ready to get started? If yes, click here to schedule your complimentary consultation.